Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Three ...

Three weeks to go until the Hal Spacejock 4 book launch! Invites are being handed out as you read this.

Large batch of Hal Spacejock fridge magnets ordered, and should be here in a week or so. (See the link to obtain yours.)

Early Reviewer packages all but assembled.

Press release plus site & contact list for Big Announcement nearly finished.

More review copies posted (still have three left)

I know, I know. Writers write and publishers do the rest. However, after so many years working in wholesale, with all the marketing that entails, I really do have this stuff in my blood.

Anyway, I want to give Hal 4 a good leg-up before I bury myself in the next book. It's no good throwing a half-hearted effort into these things AFTER the book has been sitting in the shops for several weeks. Everything builds up in the month before the launch, and after that it's all down to the book itself.

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

No comments: