Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've got me Tin Duck, in my hands ...

And very shiny it is too:



(Hal Spacejock Just Desserts won the WASFF 'Tin Duck' award for best WA long professional work of 2007. I couldn't attend the ceremony at Swancon earlier this year, but Tehani was kind enough to pick the trophy up for me, and she brought it along to the Hal 4 book launch last night.)

Tehani didn't realise I'd picked up an Aurealis Award a few years back, so here's a pic of that one too:



Now, stop reading this and go download Hal Spacejock already. Two a minute just isn't enough!

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

2 comments:

Literelle said...

Thanks for the download version of your great Hal I book, for which I waited years plus something! What did I not do for it! Created even some title-recommendations despite my not so thrilling english skills. :-) Now Hal is finally in the center of Europe as well and I am looking forward opening the zip and reading further the first pages. This sunday will be the day. Again thanks for your great work, for the programms as well. You are inspiring. Have a good day. Ulrike

WordVixen said...

Sweet! Congratulations. :)