Friday, May 23, 2008

Stars of SF interview + RTRFM

Mark Deniz just posted his interview with me here. Lots of good questions about Hal Spacejock and Andromeda Spaceways, and I enjoyed participating.


In other interview news, there's a stream of the RTRFM interview I did yesterday on the web, but it's 3 hours long and I don't put in an appearance until the 2hr+ mark.

Warning ... the track before my interview is the sort of thing my 13 year old daughter euphemistically calls a "naughty word song", so keep the volume low whilst seeking.

Can anyone tell me how to extract a chunk of the MP4 as a regular MP3? I tried VLC with the stream to file option, but the result was a big blank file which did nothing.

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

No comments: