Monday, December 11, 2006

Toast part 2

I'm sure you've heard of the Madonna toast and the Elvis toast, but this morning I ended up with Happy toast:



(The mouth is natural but I confess to adding the jam.)

Anyway, my kids thought it was neat, and is there anything greater in life than hearing your own kids laugh? (They're not at the eyeroll age yet.)

Now, I'm a practical sort, and rather than listing this @rare@ and exclusive item on eBay or preserving it in a temperature controlled cabinet for future generations, I decided to put it to good use.

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

8 comments:

Julia Buckley said...

I do believe that is the toastly image of Geri Halliwell. Did it taste at all spicy?

Anonymous said...

That is really cool , yeah I would have eaten the toast as well , just out of curiosity did you feel happy after eating the toast *giggles*

Anonymous said...

Speaking of toast...
Madonna Toast Press

Peach Flambée said...

Simon, are you familiar with Powdered Toast Man from the "Ren and Stimpy" cartoons?

Simon Haynes said...

Sadly, no. Does he look like my breakfast?

Tidbits said...

What is with holey toast! I brought a loaf and it's got a hole too!

Is this the breadmakers way of humouring us at this time? Are they drinking a little too much christmas cheer when they should be stirring the batter a bit better?

It's a pain when your peanut butter falls down the hole :(

...wish mine atleast made a smiley

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charmaine Clancy said...

Another possible Voldemort horcrux?
Wagging Tales - Blog for Writers