Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hal 4 launch invite

I used something like this for the Hal 3 launch last year, but many of you wouldn't have seen it. (I used mine for my contacts, while Fremantle Press put together an official-looking invite for the media and Dymocks.)

This year when I sent my effort to the publisher, to let them know what I was up to, they wrote back and said they wanted to use it.

Here's a thumbnail, and if you click the image you'll get the full 800kb PDF. If you live in Perth and want to help publicise the launch (and the Hal series!) feel free to run off a few copies. Schools, libraries, workplaces .. there are more SF nuts around than you think.



Any and all help with this is much appreciated!

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

No comments: