Friday, May 30, 2008

Availability

I just dropped by the publisher to sign copies of Hal 1 through 4 for people who've ordered them since the ebook hit the ewaves, and they told me they've asked stores NOT to put Hal 4 out until the release date (next Monday)

Wow, a genuine real-life embargo on the release. Nice! Unless you're waiting in a queue, of course.

The other availability I'm referring to is me. If you'd like me to answer questions about the decision to release Hal Spacejock as an ebook, the goals we had going in & the ongoing results, or even questions about writing, getting published, slaving away on the same series and so on, just contact me via email: spacejock at gmail dot com

I'm always happy to talk ;-)

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

2 comments:

Casey Goodrow said...

its great to see the ebook doing so well, congrats simon

Simon Haynes said...

Thanks! Not my doing though ... it's all due to others posting and reposting the link.