Saturday, May 24, 2008

Can't make the launch?

This post is for Australian residents who don't live in the Perth metro area. Everyone else will get their own special post on Wednesday the 28th.

The Hal Spacejock launch is on Tuesday, and I've had several emails from avid fans who can't be bothered hopping on a plane and flying 5000km or more just to be there on the night. (Some people, I tell you!)

Anyway, there is a solution: One fan rang Dymocks Carousel (08 9356 8888) and ordered all four Hal books plus home delivery. They've put his copies aside, I'll sign & personalise them at the launch, and they'll post them to him afterwards.

They're more than happy to take phone orders for the books - the latest, the first, all of 'em - so I thought I'd better mention it.

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

No comments: