Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Speaking up on Crazy Tuesday

Yesterday I received a last-minute invite to the Crazy Tuesday show on Passionate Internet Voices Talk Radio (Thanks, EM Sky!)

Anyway, the show airs from 10am on the first Tuesday of every month, and 10am in the states is 10pm here in Western Australia. I finally managed to get microphone + headset + skype working just after midnight my time, and a lively discussion ensued. (I think there were 5 or 6 authors on the line at the same time, but everyone was very polite and willing to let others speak.)

I also revealed one of many obscure jokes buried in Hal 1 which nobody has spotted yet (or if they have, they've yet to email me an Aaaaarrrgghhh!)

I'd certainly be happy to appear again, and if it does look like happening I'll give plenty of advance notice so folks can listen to the loon behind the Spacejock books.

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

No comments: