Wednesday, August 08, 2007

ASIM and bookplates

One of my little-known jobs involves maintaining the subscription list for Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine - and packing and posting out every issue. (I've just sent issue 30, and given I took over these duties after issue 6 came out, you can see that's a lot of posting and packing.)

So, that explains the Hal Spacejock bookmark subscribers receive with every issue ;-)

Apart from sending copies to individuals I also mail the bulk orders to shops, and when I sent this latest mailout I included a handful of signed Hal Spacejock bookplates. These went to Galaxy, Pulp Fiction, Infinitas, Fantastic Planet and White Dwarf (all in Australia), so you might want to put your name down for one if you like that sort of thing.

On a similar note, if you happen to have an Andromeda Spaceways subscription and you like the idea of a signed Hal Spacejock bookplate, just drop me an email in time for the next mailout and I'll include one for you.

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

No comments: