True or false, you decide.
First person to guess all the right answers wins a signed copy of Hal Spacejock (1, 2 or 3 - your choice.) Just leave your guess in the comments.
1. I never cracked open a Terry Pratchett book until after I'd written the second Hal Spacejock novel, in 2003.
2. I've only seen two episodes of Red Dwarf.
3. I watched the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy TV series in the mid-80's, and haven't seen it since.
4. I've yet to read Hitchhiker's Guide books 4 or 5.
5. I haven't opened a HHG book since the late 80's.
6. I first read the Dirk Gently books in 2007.
7. I haven't seen the original Star Wars films for at least 15 years.
8. I own several of the Stainless Steel Rat books, but haven't read any of them.
9. I own many of the Bill the Galactic Hero books, but haven't even finished the first.
10. I've never finished a Ron Goulart book.
11. I first watched Firefly in November 2006.
12. I saw my first episode of Buffy in December 2006.
13. I still haven't seen any episodes of Angel.
14. I haven't seen a single episode of Star Trek Next Gen (or anything ST since the original series.)
15. I still haven't seen a Star Trek movie more recent than II
16. I have never seen an episode of Babylon 5, Stargate, Alias, Millenium or Heroes.
Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)