Monday, August 13, 2007

My snapshot 2007 interview

I was interviewed this morning as part of the snapshot 2007 series, and Tansy Rayner Roberts just posted the result on her blog.

The interview includes details of my involvement with Andromeda Spaceways and also a glimpse of my future plans.

There are many other interviews in the series, so please follow the links at the foot of Tansy's post for more insights into the people behind the Australian speculative fiction community.

(As an aside, why can't blogger manage to accept the first word verification when adding a post to a blog? Is it a time delay thing, or just a bug?)

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

2 comments:

Erica Ridley said...

How cool is that?!

As an aside, why can't blogger manage to accept the first word verification when adding a post to a blog? Is it a time delay thing, or just a bug?

Gawd, don't I wish I knew. I suffer the same thing. Enough people complained that I even turned off word verification on my blog just so I wouldn't inflict them with more blogger bugs, lol.

Erica <-- off to read the interview link!

Simon Haynes said...

Blogger's added word verification to the posting of blogs now, not just the option on comments. (The former is the one that isn't working for me.)
Maybe I just blog too much?