Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hal Spacejock Support Crew

Update: If you join the crew I'll list your blog on the Hal Spacejock Diary




I joined Hal Spacejock's Support Crew
I didn't pay anything,
I didn't sign anything,
and I didn't read the fine print.
Just like Hal!


No space pilot can exist in a vacuum (hah!), and behind every successful pilot there's a talented and dedicated support crew.
Hal Spacejock is one of the least successful space pilots in the history of the galaxy, and a worldwide support crew is needed just to get him off the ground.

Join now for free Hal Spacejock goodies!
Join the team - - - - - - - - - Hal who?




Technorati Tags:

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clever marketing ploy, by the way. :) I think I'll steal it whenever I get around to publishing...

Simon Haynes said...

I figure if I throw enough gunk at the web something's going to stick ;-)
Actually, I have a lot of fun dreaming these things up. This one occurred to me while I was heating up lunch in the microwave, and I went off to implement it while my lunch congealed messily. (Think absent minded scientist type.)

Gabriele Campbell said...

You can be glad your microwave didn't explode. :)

Fahim said...

You don't need a support crew to clean up your lunch, do you? :)

Fahim said...

Oh yeah, I've joined up :) Do we have any ranks or do we just get a file? :p

Anonymous said...

Hal might not, but Fahim certainly does. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, so my comment was in response to Fahim first comment, but then he had to go and add another comment, so now my comment no longer has teh funny. :(

Way to go, Fahim.

Simon Haynes said...

You might have to explain the link between the two of you, else everyone will think there's a bunfight going on.

Fahim said...

I have no links to Laurie whatsoever - none :p She just follows me around and posts everywhere I post - I believe she's a cyber-stalker, or something :)

Simon Haynes said...

I'm sure I've missed some, but I searched as well as I could.