Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Published twice in one day

Sort of, anyway. I just got the latest issue of Australian PC User magazine and they've run my letter on using Gmail plus your regular ISP address plus my yMail software to keep spam to a minimum.

And, of course, Hal Spacejock 4 just came out.

Hence seeing my name in print twice in one day. Sort of.

*EDIT* Make that three times. The local paper just came out, and they've published an article about Hal Spacejock No Free Lunch and the Hal 1 ebook.

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

2 comments:

KenP said...

Man, you are on a roll!!!

I'm expecting you to solve the energy crisis, global warming and initiate world peace before the week is out.

Go for it!

Simon Haynes said...

You've been snooping the Top Sekrit Plans folder on my computer again, haven't you?