Friday, February 08, 2008

Hal 4 release date announced

Unfortunately the Australian release of Hal Spacejock 4: No Free Lunch has been pushed back to the 2nd of June 2008. I know a lot of you are keen to get your hands on this new book, and I apologise for the delay.

To whet your appetite I've put a completely unauthorise mockup of the cover online, without any permission whatsoever.

If they sue, arrest or chide me severely I'll blame you lot.

It's also time for another giveaway of the first book in the series. I'll do a draw in the next day or so, and you're welcome to share the contest link with friends/coworkers/family and also editors at UK and US publishers seeking a funny, ongoing SF series for their list ;-) (My agent is still shopping the series around, but these things take time.)

The link to the contest page is here. Duplicates are discarded automatically, so you're welcome to go ahead and submit again if you can't remember whether you entered or not.

I'm expecting at least three* entries this time, so have at it.

* a slight understatement.

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

No comments: