Andromeda Spaceways offer
I've taken on the job of mailing out Andromeda Spaceways back-issues, and half my office is now stuffed with copies of the magazine ranging from issue #2 to #37.
Therefore, I'm going to run a quick "help to clean out Simon's office" special. Until Christmas, if you order any print issue of Andromeda Spaceways, I'll throw in another print issue of your choice for free.
How much are you up for? Well, older back-issues are just A$5 each, while newer ones are $7.95 or $8.95. Add $1.20 postage per 2 issues (paid + free) and for as little as $6.20 you can score two copies of ASIM, which is 1/3 the price of a single paperback.
(By the way, I have fiction in issues 3 and 6, and a daft drinks article in issue 2.)
1. Despatched to Australian postal addresses only (Sorry, but overseas postage costs more than the magazine. However, you can still buy the current issue as a PDF for around US$4.)
2. You can have one free issue for each issue you pay for (buy 4, get 4 free)
3. The free issue must be of equal or lesser value to the paid one.
4. Tell me which free issues you want in the comments
5. You can only choose issues we have in stock. (Some issues are sold out, and say so under the cover pic.)
6. If the issue you pick has run out, I'll ask you to nominate another.
Every order will receive a Hal Spacejock bookmark & fridge magnet while stocks last.
With 37 issues in print, Andromeda Spaceways has a huge back catalogue of fiction, reviews and articles, and it's all wasted sitting in my house.
If you take advantage of this offer, please consider blogging about it, reviewing the magazines when they arrive, or just letting a couple of people know about ASIM.
Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)