Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hal Spacejock 5: Legacy publication date

Earlier today I posted to the Hal Spacejock mailing list, announcing several publication dates. I intend to stick with these, and revealing a deadline in public should do the trick.

First, I'm happy to report that I've finished the first draft of Hal Spacejock 5: Legacy. It still needs editing and polishing, but I'm aiming
for a January/February 2012 release.

I've also finished the first draft of Hal Junior 2: The Missing Case. This one should be out in April/May 2012.

I'm currently working on the first draft of Hal Spacejock 6: Safe Art, which is slated for release in June/July 2012.

Hal Spacejock books 7 and 8 are also in hand.









In each case I'll be releasing ebook editions first, then print.



Apart from my novels, I've just published another couple of stories on Amazon Kindle (Yard Fail and a short-short, Escape Clause), and all of my shorts are now available on Smashwords.

I also have another science fiction short story in the works, and I'm hoping to finish this one in the next few days.

Hey, I almost feel like a real writer again!

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

No comments: