Monday, December 10, 2007

Vanishing act

I've been so busy lately that blogging has been the last thing on my mind. What with getting Hal 4 ready, completing nanowrimo, rewriting Remind Me Please and yWriter 4, doing essential maintenance on the house etc, etc, I've hardly had time for a breather.

I owe emails to quite a few people, and I have a load of paperwork to get through. Bear with me ... it will happen. NanoWrimo and the new yWriter 4 application have both generated huge quantities of email on top of the usual load, which hasn't helped.

Oh well, at least the Xmas break is coming up.

Simon Haynes is the author of the Hal Spacejock and Hal Junior series (Amazon / Smashwords / other formats)

1 comment:

DarcKnyt said...

Welcome back, Simon!

Thanks again for yWriter; I really love it. I'm working on getting ready to prepare for writing another manuscript, and I'm pretty sure yW4 is going to be the software of choice for a lot of the work.

Hope you get through your hectic time okay, and if I don't speak with you before, have a merry Christmas.